JOM KLIK SINI..

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%
SISSY IMANN . THE MUSIC MAKER . NI LA PENYANYI LAGU MUNGKIN KAMU (OST EKSPERIMEN CINTA) YANG DEKAT TV3 TU .

CLICK ME

Monday 1 October 2012

Safe Your PC is like safe your MONEY!!


Today is cleaning and scanning day!
I clean up my lappy.., defragment and scan it..!
I don't know how long it will complete doing it task..
Maybe up to 4 or 5 hours.. :)
Still waiting..!

Safe your PC is like safe your MONEY!!! :)
I hope I will use this lappy for another 3 or 4 years
I bought it on 2008...
and now still in a good condition..
 :)


One tips I wanna share with all of u,
If  U want to buy laptop.. or any electrical things,
Buy product which is MADE FROM JAPAN..
Such as, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Sharp... etc..






But.. it doesnt mean other brand is not good enough..
I have a lot of things which is not made in Japan..
I read people review before I buy a thing.
It is very important for us to know about the pros and cons
of the product before we buy it....


Same case with my lappy..
before I bought it, I cruising website ..
and I ask the salesman, which is the best..
One of the salesman show me his Fujitsu laptop..
He is using that laptop almost 6 years!!!



I don't care how much it is.
quality is more important...
My Fujitsu laptop price in early 2008 is RM2600++
Price of a good and quality laptop is about RM2K and higher!
During that time, I put a budget about RM3K for my new lappy..



Even the brand name is not as popular as other brand,
I'm proud of it..
Life expectancy of a laptop is 3 years..and
I already use it for almost 5 years!
The price is quite expensive...
but you get your money's worth!!










No comments: