JOM KLIK SINI..

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%
SISSY IMANN . THE MUSIC MAKER . NI LA PENYANYI LAGU MUNGKIN KAMU (OST EKSPERIMEN CINTA) YANG DEKAT TV3 TU .

CLICK ME

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7





Finally.. I got it !!
After take all the pros and cons..,
I've made a decision to buy it..


It costs me RM1990..
All together with its cover and screen cover...
Quite expensive..but it satisfy me!
But I believe in TT ART shop..
They only sell a quality and original stuffs!!!



I do make a survey at other shop..
Even though its cheap,
But I am so curious with them..
They said the phone is ori set..
But actually not...!! It is AP!!!



At TT ART, they convinced me..
Look at their shop, very big, clean and complete with all accesorries..
TT Art offer a very good service after sales..



I've bought my DSLR there!


Now, I am so happy!!



I don't know, everytime I feel so sad, I need to buy something expensive which can satisfy me!!





Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: