JOM KLIK SINI..

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%
SISSY IMANN . THE MUSIC MAKER . NI LA PENYANYI LAGU MUNGKIN KAMU (OST EKSPERIMEN CINTA) YANG DEKAT TV3 TU .

CLICK ME

Monday 3 September 2012

My New Lens! :D



 









Good evening buddies!

It was a very hot day.. It make me feel horrible and miserable... 
UNCOMFORTABLE!!
goshhhhhhhhhhh.... @#!$%^&*
Whether it's because of global warming or not, lately temperatures have been spiking all over the world..
~pheww~


Forget it..!



A few days ago, I've bought a new lens.. It was a prime lense..
Bought this lens after using the kit lens for some time
..
also well known as a Portrait Lense...
It cost me RM350..! 


I have been impressed with the results especially when looking at its bluring(bokeh)
Very sharp when stopped down, soft at f1.8, much better at f2.5 and excellent over f4. 








No comments: