JOM KLIK SINI..

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%
SISSY IMANN . THE MUSIC MAKER . NI LA PENYANYI LAGU MUNGKIN KAMU (OST EKSPERIMEN CINTA) YANG DEKAT TV3 TU .

CLICK ME

Monday 17 September 2012

Fanorexia: Can supporting your football team be an addiction?




Lately, I found myself spending so much time watching football match!
At first, its just because there is no exciting tv programe to watch
which then take me to watch only sports channel!! 




I'm a fan of Man. Utd., Barcelona, Spain and Argentina! 
We all need to be obsessed about something, 
and football seems a better thing than anything else to be obsessed about...


I wouldnt say im obsessed with football at all.. 
but I LIKE WATCHING the game.. 
 very simple and very elegant and entertaining.. 
and played all over the world!!

Whatever people say..
its not a big deal when girls also obsessed with their favourite team!
Girls have their own reason why they like their football team..!


In my point of view,
at first , I like Man Utd and Barca.. because I heard a lot of people talking about this team.. 
It makes me asking myself .. and I need to know them and I do a lot of research about this team. 
What so special??


 Ya.. of course.. good looking football player! ahaks



but then, when I watch the game for the 1st time..,
seriously... I like to see their skills...
so amazing... and that is why, 
almost around the world like Man Utd.. and of course Barcelona! 


 
I like to be no 1 in everything..
and of course I will choose the number 1 football team too :)
even sometimes, Man Utd and Barca is not number 1 in ranking..
but, we have to be loyal to our favourite team...


No. 1 in the world.. ... Lionel Messi :) ... Barcelona!!


Am I obsessed?  
 I have to get up insanely early sometimes to watch weekend games, 
due to the stupid seven hours difference. :lol:


I have to go out of my way to read articles, 
cruise websites and search video. 
So what comes in mainstream media there, 
is really difficult to find here. 
So yes, I have to work a little harder at being the same normal fan in England and Spain..! 


 

So am I actually obsessed? No, I think not, 
I'm just a regular fan that really has to try harder to maintain a level of fandom. 
I don't have too much Man Utd things in my room..
 I don't sleep in Barca or MU sheets
 (but sometimes I do..coz I have their jersey..hahaha)
I'm still a newer fan, so my history... it's lacking on fine details.






No comments: