JOM KLIK SINI..

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%

SUPPORT THIS TALENT . MADE IN MALAYSIA 100%
SISSY IMANN . THE MUSIC MAKER . NI LA PENYANYI LAGU MUNGKIN KAMU (OST EKSPERIMEN CINTA) YANG DEKAT TV3 TU .

CLICK ME

Friday 8 June 2012

Book Hunting :)



Inside my car... what is that? Of course girl stuff ;)




Spring Bookstore.. I like this book shop!




I bought that "kalimah Allah and Muhammad S.A.W."  and hang it on
the car mirror



This is the book.. that I've bought... :)




Discount Card Offered by the shop.. I have to pay RM12 to get this card..
Valid until 1 year! :)  15% discount given on the month of my birthday..
which means, on December(My Birthday), if I buy any books,
I will get 15% discount! I likeeee! :) Other than that, 10% discount will be given..












I don't know why... my blackberry camera
will produce this kind of image..
look like... so much noise...
grrrr...





















Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: